On jobless claims, China PMI, and ECB rate comments, it appears the S&P 500 will close above 1,700 for the first time in history.
Here are a few links discussing those stories and a few others I find worth the time:
- US Jobless claims lowest since January 2008 (CNBC/Reuters)
- Avg 30-yr mortgage rate jumps to 4.4% (USA Today)
- China PMI climbs to 50.3, beating expected 49.8 (Business Insider)
- Results US GDP calculation changes (Financial Times)
- The harsh reality of US Student Loan debt (Sober Look)
- Rail Traffic remains stable, hinting at continued recovery (Pragmatic Capitalism)