… and it’s probably yours too (unless you work in the service industry). Here are a few things to fill the void that is your Friday afternoon wait session:
- Apparently bureaucracy slows the foreclosure process… who knew (Calculated Risk)
- Krugman (still) REAAALLLLYYY doesn’t like Friedman (Krugman)
- Green energy may finally be coming back to life (Charts, etc)
- No… the US market is NOT overvalued (Business Insider/BOA)
- It is more noble to admit that you don’t know (Big Picture)
Have a great weekend.