After everyone’s “shock” that the FED didn’t begin tapering yesterday, the equity, bond, and commodity markets all rallied strongly. Here are a few links to go along with what happened and two which really have nothing to do with yesterday at all… I just liked reading them. Cheers!
- S&P Group Performance Post-FED Speak (Bespoke)
- Congress forgot that they play a part in our economy (Washington Post)
- QE or Corporate Cash… who do you blame? (Dr. Ed’s Blog)
- More room for bonds to rally? (All Star Charts)
- My generation is not your typical generation (CEO of HighTower)
- Existing home sales continue to increase (Calculated Risk)