Sorry for the lack of posts this week, but it’s been a busy one for me. I will be taking a few days off starting tomorrow, so I don’t expect to make another post until next week.
We’re having a big day in the market, and I assume it’s because confidence is building that our congress will do their job (imagine that). Here are some great articles to take a look at this morning:
- The EU recovery continues (Dr. Ed’s Blog)
- Pressure may be getting to the GOP (NY Times)
- And good thing, because their approval ratings are abysmal (Gallup)
- Is a major top forming in the market? Mr. Harris believes it might be (Price Action Lab)
- Another reminder why diversification is a great strategy (Reformed Broker)
I hope you all have a great weekend and can avoid throwing random objects at your TV while you watch this government debacle play out.