First, let me apologize for that dismal loss last night and the embarrassing 0-3 start in title town. At least the offense actually put up some stats last night… the good ones were just waaay overshadowed by the turnovers.
Here are some great reads for your Monday:
- Make sure you save for retirement, Jack (Bloomberg)
- China’s manufacturing gauge is at a 6 month high (Bloomberg)
- US growth picked up in August (Calculated Risk)
- How tapering impacts risky assets (Research Affiliates)
- 4 reasons to own emerging markets (iShares)
- AAPL up on sales of 9 million+ new iPhones (Tech Crunch)