Howdy. Here’s a few things you should read today:
- Ideology is killing your returns (Bloomberg)
- Sir John Templeton: The Last Yankee (Crossing Wall St)
- Weekly Market Review (Fat Pitch)
- Great thought on ECB’s monetary policy (Macro Man)
- Weekly Indicators: The Big Chill (XE)
I definitely recommend reading the piece on Sir John Templeton. Anyone who has bought a mutual fund has probably at least heard of Franklin Templeton… but they probably know very little about the person who founded the company.