That’s right, I’ve had to witness two days of facebook, twitter, and instagram posts about The Backstreet Boys who recently had two stops in NC. Quite frankly, it makes me sick to think that boy bands are able to make a reunion tour successful when there are great musicians out there creating actual music and not soppy pop.
So today I leave you with some great reads that will not play games with your heart:
- Hedge funds are getting waxed this year (WSJ)
- How recent USD strength has bludgeoned Emerging Markets (Sober Look)
- Mish says to expect less growth in China (Mish)
- What determines the return on gold? (Noahpinion)
- KC FED shows improved manufacturing in August (Calculated Risk)